Effective food labels differentiate your products from the competition. ID Technology Canada has the experience to provide the best pressure sensitive label or shrink wrapping for your product. Our labels meet FDA requirements and stand up to storage, handling, and other factors to maintain quality color and print for extended shelf appeal.
Create labels that appeal to the consumer and influence their decision-making. Our high-quality labels reflect your product and are durable enough to withstand environmental factors that can cause inferior labels to fade or smudge.
As a leading label manufacturer serving Canada, we understand the factors involved in manufacturing and applying labels to food and beverage packaging. Substrates can include plastic films or containers, glass, waxed carton board, or even the food product itself. Environmental factors can include extreme heat or cold, or dampness, so adhesives must be reliable.
Whatever your food and produce packaging needs are, we offer a complete solution:
- Pressure sensitive labels, with a variety of substrates and inks that work well on contoured containers.
- Variety of facestock that match the product’s storage conditions, such as wet, damp, or blast freeze.
- Pre-printed labels with variable information print that can combine text and barcode technologies.
Our technologies include direct marketing on a booklet label for use on food packaging. Give consumers cooking instructions, recipes and coupons right on the food label to enhance brand loyalty and drive sales. Our wide array of adhesives, papers, films, and inks create the labels that offer high impact to enhance the appearance of your food products.
Direct thermal and thermal transfer labels are a great choice for your packaging, warehouse, compliance, and shipping needs. They are tested and approved to prevent them from coming off or peeling away to ensure your barcodes remain readable throughout the product’s shelf life.
Labels Specifically for Food Packaging & Shipping Applications in Ontario, Canada (including Toronto & Mississauga):
- Compliance labels for FDA mandates.
- Packaging labels to withstand the elements of food processing/storage (cold/freezer temperatures, moisture, abrasion, wet surfaces) and are safe for applying to food.
- Variable data for lot tracking, grower information, shipping and rotation can be printed at any point in food-processing/storage.
- Shipping and receiving labels.
- Inventory control labels.
- Expiration labels and tracking software.
- RFID smart labels are used to protect the authenticity of your goods and speed processing especially important for meat, dairy and other perishable goods